Resources for District Residents regarding COVID-19 Extended Closure:
The OA School District campus is closed, except the outdoor track for walkers/runners. No one is allowed on school grounds to facilitate any gatherings or practices until further notice.
Parents/Guardians will continue to be notified of updates via automated phonecalls, text messages and email. If you are not receiving phonecall, text or email alerts, and have children enrolled at OA, please contact the District Office at 585-948-5211 extension 4209
If you need Technology or Chromebook help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students, please check your school gmail often!
- March 16 Letter to Parents
- Technology Enrichment (Smore newsletter)
- Family Check In (form)
- Emergency School Lunch Menu
- Extended Closure Plan
- Continuity of Learning Plan
- School Counseling Support Plan (Grades UPK-2) (Grades 3-5)
- Stress Management Emotional Support Helpline
- Behavior and Anxiety (Video) (Document)
- Home Internet Options
- Child Care for Essential Healthcare Workers OCFS Child Care Survey
- CARES Child Care Scholarship for Essential Workers
- District Letter to Families (April 2) (April 8)
- MHS Principal Letter to Families (April 2) (April 13) (May 22)
- Regents Credit Information
- Staff and Students: Submit your selfie photos to be included in an upcoming video project!
- Elementary Trimester 3 Letter to Families
- Physical Education Activity Calendars (Elementary) (Middle-High)
- May 4 Letter to Families