2018-2019 MHS Yearbook Information: For the yearbook pages, there will be a vertical and a horizontal pose of each student placed in the yearbook. All photo submissions are due by December 14th with the following requirements:
1. Print: color only NO BLACK & WHITE or SEPIA TONE
2. Digital submission of all pictures should be .jpg or .png with a minimum of 300 DPI)
2. Background: Single, muted shade of gray, blue, brown, or tan will look best, but most backgrounds are accepted.
3. Composition: “head and shoulders” shot, showing no more than “chest up” (this shows off your student best)
4. Dress: Vertical should be semiformal, meaning…
•Males—solid-color collared shirt. Tie; sport coat or suit coat , etc...
•Females—dress suit, dresses, formal blouses or sweaters, etc...
the Horizontal photo may be a casual pose
PLEASE Do not violate OACS Student Code of Conduct. For instance, no hats or head coverings; no sunglasses; no revealing or distasteful clothing; no clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms, or that contains obscene or profane language or illustrations.
DUE DATE FOR Bio, Quote and ALL photos: Dec. 14, 2018
Do not give pictures to any other teacher , please only hand in to Mrs. Buczek
Do not give pictures to any other student
Do not leave them in room 167 [Mrs. Buczek's room].
Either email all submissions to : email@example.com or mail pictures to the following address or hand them directly to
7001 Lewiston Rd
Oakfield, NY 14125
Photos may be dropped off with Mrs. Scheiber in the attendance office
The OACS Oracle Yearbook is printed through the TreeRing company, they partner with Trees for the Future, to plan a tree for every yearbook sold, this year OA was able to have 114 trees planted in our schools name to help provide for future generations! Yearbooks may be purchased through treering.com.
The OACS MHS Passcode is : 1014224719032870